Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
A complimentary mini-course to introduce The Brand X Method philosophy and developmentally aligned framework for optimal youth athletic development. It includes a brief overview of Brand X’s history; an introduction to age groupings based on physiological expression; movement videos on how to teach, cue, and correct the hinge and deadlift with children; relevant research papers; and business basics, all drawn from our extensive Professional Youth Coach Certification content.
· Learn Brand X history and program objectives for optimal athletic development.
· Understand the basics of the Brand X Explore ● Express ● Excel developmentally appropriate framework.
· Grasp the Brand X progression, beginning with teaching and embedding a movement skill through application in a developmentally appropriate and stepwise way, using the deadlift.
· Review research relevant to programming for children.
· Receive business information intended to help you professionalize your passion for youth fitness coaching, plus a youth-specific business FAQ.
|Youth Trainer Toolkit ||Module|